Thursday, February 26, 2009

The purpose of blogging?

Just finished Music Appreciation Midterm. It wasn't the most difficult, but it could have been better. What the heck.

Many people have asked why I don't post personal feelings and comments on this blog. Apparently, I'm too neutral or conventional. Well, I actually treat this blog like my personal website, like my own Geocities. As such, I prefer to blog about subjects such as games and movies as they are detached from my personal life. Besides that, I am still uncomfortable with the idea of publicly declaring my opinions, thoughts, feelings and personality.

Should I open up? Do tell.

4 comments:

mei hua said...

i say...it depends on who r you writing your blog for.
if you r writing your blog for urself, then just write whatever you want la, since it's your blog anyway.
but if you want others to know more abt you, maybe you could balance impersonal posts with the occasional personal opinion. or not at all. not at all neccessary to 'declare' everything in public.

to each writer/reader his own taste. whatever la.

Jeffrey said...

tell tell !!!

ComicGuy89 said...

Haha, I enjoy what I'm writing now, it's just it seems I'm stuck alone in a busy world. Thanks

sulinn said...

hello...just for confirmation: You are Gerard Wong KL right? The Gerard who got SUNY Buffalo right? Sorry if I sound rude. Just to be sure! =)